Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Four Little Fishies

We now have four little mollies swimming around inthe tank. They are only temporarily and their prime function is to poop and pee, to get the chemical and baterial processes going. In a couple weeks they will return to the store and be replaced by larger salt water fish. Mollies are actually fresh water guys, but they adapt well to salt... unfortunately they are quite small so if they stayed in the tank they would end up being food for one of the future inhabitants.

As for future inhabitants that's becoming more tricky than we originally anticipated. There are lots and lots of really nice fish we want to put in the tank, but there are compatibility issues with some of them. We originally wanted a small moray eel, a lion fish, and a trigger fish, but we also really want some clown fish and their sybiotic anemonies... that's where the conflict comes in. The first group in the list tend to be more aggressive and terrotporial fish, so tiny little clown fish would either become so stressed they'd die or be eaten. We want a peaceful tank so I'm thinking we will be going with the clown fish and a tang or two (if you can actually have two in the same tank) and a couple other, as yet undetermined, colourful additions.

Darrell is shooting in Fredericton today and won't be back until this evening. I have a project I'm trying to get edited and out the door for Friday. I teach my class tonight and have a dance rehearsal immediately after. I'm starting to get really worn out and there are no scheduled breaks between now and the end of the show. If I have to, I may take a day off of everything before we move into the theatre just to rest, meditate on my part a little and catch up on lost sleep (The week of the run is going to be taxing enough I can't go into already exhausted). It would be better if someone would schedule a break though...hint hint hint!

My poor puppies are stuck at the office until everything is finished and Darrell is back from Fredericton tonight. They will have to get lots of cookies when we get home.

2 comments:

Rosyphant said...

Tonight is a Run at 7pm Act 1 (first few scenes 1-4.3?). Next Tuesday is the Dance rehearsal at 6pm.

Blaine Le Roy said...

Whatever... I still have to be there regardless.