Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday May 25, 2007

Appetizer
Name a sound you like to hear.
I love the sound of waves crashing on the beach

Soup
What is your favorite kind of cheese?
Swiss, no wait, parmessan, no wait, romano, no wait, aged cheddar, no.... why do I have to pick just one?

Salad
Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?
Every chance I get.. absolutely yes... why? Duh.

Main Course
When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?
The last time I forgot something...hmmmm.. youknow I can't remember..OMG I've forgotten the last time I forgot something, and I didn't remember until just now.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I notice ____________ when _____________.
I notice a lot of idiots driving when it's raining, when it's snowing, when it's windy, when it's sunday, when it's a day ending in Y... there's just a lot of idiots driving.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for coming by. You've got a great feast too. I notice, also, that whenever there is any percipitation of any kind, the ambulences run twice as often.

NOLADawn said...

Thanks for stopping by. I hate other people driving. There should be a lane just for me and the world would be a better place. :)

Rebecca said...

Great feast and nice to meet ya!!!

Anonymous said...

ohhh waves on a beach sounds so good about now... great feast :)

Anonymous said...

loved your soup answer!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the cheese!

I forgot Parmesan.....

Mz Jackson said...

I'm with you on the dessert! People seem to lose their heads when anything starts falling out of the sky. I wonder why that is?