Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday May 04, 2007

Appetizer
Name something you would not want to own.
The list is too long.

Soup
Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).
Thinning. Too long at the moment.

Salad
Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.
I had something to put here but now I can't remember

Main Course
Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?
Jake Gyllenhall. So I could put a nice pair of pants on... the guy just can't wear pants... and so I could spend the day touching myself, then do some banking.

Dessert
Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.
I love to sing and I'm not an applause whore.

5 comments:

Annie said...

I enjoyed your feast & you're probably right about the dog owner thing...
Blessings~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Anonymous said...

Loved your salad! :o) Applause whore, now that's funny! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by my FF! :o)

Tori :) said...

You're salad was great! LOL! :)

ribbiticus said...

jake gylenhaal - cutie! come dine with me! ;)

Anonymous said...

great salad :) Have a great Friday.