Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tuesday

What can I say today? Still super tired and worn out from a very long month. I have not slumped into Cabaret withdrawl yet....still too tired for that, maybe tomorrow.

I noticed the other day that my inspection on my car had run out in February, so Darrell took it in this morning and had it done. I had to get two new front tires, mine were as bald as I'm becoming. It was pretty hard hit to my pocketbook since I wasn't budgeted for it but it had to be done.

I'm not looking forward to my workout today. I haven't been to the gym in weeks and I'm feeling pretty tight after all the dancing and partying, so I know I will be aching everywhere tomorrow. It would be very easy right now to just say I'll go tomorrow... but no... today I will go to the gym, today I will go to the gym, today I will go to the gym.

Heroes finale was great last night. It felt a little rushed and was kind of predictable, but still good. It doesn't matter what you, everyone will always say you can do more so why not just enjoy it for what it was?

I have my class tonight and no real plan so I'll be winging it, but I think my kids are ready to start doing an actual project start to finish so we will probably spent tonight designing and drawing characters.

No comments: