Thursday, May 24, 2007

May 24

So Tuesday I set my mind to it and said " I will go to the gym today, I will go to the gym today, I will go to the gym today!"... I didn't go.
Wednesday I set my mind to it and said " I will go to the gym today, I will go to the gym today, I will go to the gym today!"... I didn't go.
Today instead of setting my mind to it and saying " I will go to the gym today, I will go to the gym today, I will go to the gym today".... I just got up off my ass and went. It was my first time back in a few weeks thanks to the show, but it wasn't as bad as I was bracing myself for it to be. Infact I managed to get a good run in on the threadmill, ran the entire time, and only felt like I was going to die for the last two minutes.

Met with Ryan Gilgert today to talk about turning Life Study into an animated show. I think it's entirely doable and we'll be auditioning volunteers to play parts in the very near future... so we'll keep you posted on that.

No comments: