Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Facebook

I'm so hooked on facebook at the moment. In fact just today I got added by one of my old friends from elementary school... it is soo cool. I've been able to reconnect with several people I went to highschool with and lost track of over the years... it's nice to know what happened to people. I know for all you 20 somethings whose Highschool career isn't that far behind you, this is no big deal.... but hey, I'm verging on my 20 year reunion here. So any of that highschool crap of whose who and what's what is far in my past... besides I had a good group of friends and was never picked on or anything like that... at least not that I remember. I wouldn't say highschool was the best time of my life (I hope I'm still having it and it keeps getting better) but it certainly wasn't the worst time. It just blows my mind how much smaller the internet is making the world. My Aunts and Uncles etc had to wait until their reunions to hook up with the people they went to school with unless they had some chance encounter somewhere.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yes, it is pretty neat. I actually was facebooked by my best friend in grade one. ^_^ It's so easy to lose touch with people (and I'm particularly bad for it).