Friday, May 04, 2007

Ologies... Taken From Dre

-ologies

FOODOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Ranch or just a dash of olive oil

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Swiss Chalet.

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Swiss Chalet or Vitos.

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. 15- 20%

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick off of?
A. Stir fired chicken and Veggies with brown rice.

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Ham, pineapple, black olives, & Feta Cheese

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. Peanut butter and honey.

Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. not a gum fan.

TECHNOLOGY

Q. Number of contacts in your cell phone?
A. 22... but I rarely use my phone.

Q. Number of contacts in your email address book?
A. Which account?... Too many

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. Solid blue... no wallpaper

Q. How many televisions are in your house or apartment?
A. Two.

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right.

Q. Do you like your smile?
A. Yes.

Q. What's your best feature?
A. My Eyes.

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Tonsils

Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. I don't know.

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. I just had three tiny one in my gum line filled on Monday. My teeth used to be great until after the transplant when the Graft vs Host started and my gums started deteriorating because of it. Now I have to stay on top of it with cleanings at the dentist every three months and lots of maintenance.

Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. Either weights at the gym, or the aquarium stand.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. No, but I think I've come close

CRAPOLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. Yes.

Q. Is love for real?
A. Yes.

Q. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
A. I wouldn't, I don't go by it, but I still wouldn't because it's my Dad's name.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Red.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. hasn't everyone?

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. Yes.

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Several people, mostly doctors, but one unidentified stranger who is listed onthe Bone Marrow transplant registry somewhere in the world.

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
A. I'd do it for $50.000.

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A: No.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Absolutely.

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. yes

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
A. sure

Q. Indecent proposal for $1,000,000?
A. okay

Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
A. yes

LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to?
A: Trish, our bookkeeper.. just moments ago

Q: Last person you called?
A: Darrell, last night to tell him I was one my way home from rehearsal and see if he wanted me to pick anything up on the way.

Q: Last person that called you?
A: Client from work.

Q: Person you hugged
A: someone on the cast... Ihug half of them in the fruit shop scene

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: 5

Q: Color?
A: Blue

Q: Season?
A: Summer & autumn
CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A: Yes.

Q: Mood?
A: Tired and bitchy, but trying to keep it to a dull roar.

Q: Listening to?
A: the click of my harddrive.

Q: Watching?
A: the letters tyep onto the computer screen....duh.

Q: Worrying about?
A: not worried.

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: to the bathroom.

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: get the fish for our tank, watch Heroes on Monday, go home for a visit.

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: I can't remember.... it left that much of an impression.

Q: Do you smile often?
A: yes... but I would love to do it more.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: I think so.

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: Which left pocket? I have a cd for teaching tonight's animation class, in the upper left inside pocket of my jacket, my cell phone in the lower left inside pocket of my jacket, my monthly blood collection requisition in the outside left pocket of my jacket, a reciept for my bank deposit in the front left pocket of my jeans,and nothing in the back left pocket of my jeans but my ass.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: never seen it.

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: I stand in the show, sit in the bath

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: I have in the past.

Q: How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
A: 2 pairs

Q: Where were you born?
A: Williams Lake, BC

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: Highschool.... I was a bit of a hell raiser in my older teens

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. I don't wanna grow up.. I'm a toy r us kid.

No comments: