Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday

There's really not much to say today. We left work around 4 and made some spaghetti when we got home. I went downstairs and finished gluing the last joint on the second side panel, as well as routering the edge of the upper molding peice for the aquarium stand. I had another look at what I have so far for music from Cabaret, and then watched a little TV before heading off to bed. I didn't get much sleep on Sunday night and I didn't manage to catch up at all last night either, so I'm kind of tired today. I'll have to get to bed earlier tonight because I'm off to Moncton tomorrow morning for my Doctor's appointment.... Hope the weather stays nice.

Mike is finally back from Whitehorse (he was up shooting the winter games) so the office is starting to get back to normal. I might actually be able to take the time to get to the gym today...I've missed about a week and a half so it'll be a lot like starting over.

Oh yeah... there is a highlight to yesterday... I ordered a Karaoke machine and some disks for the house.....yooohooo. Can't wait until that gets here.

No comments: