Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday March 23, 2007

Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
I don't really have one. I watch the news because Darrell is a news junky, but when I'm alone it's the last thing I'd put on.... I try not to bombard myself with negative messages and the news is one after the other. It's like a list of the daily disasters and examples of how shitty people can be. I'm synical and jaded enough without help from the news hour.

Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
A box of Chicken Breasts. 1/4 Cow beef order. Half a dozen loaves of 12 grain bread.

Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?
That's not something I've ever thought about, and in order to do something that important it would require a lot of thought.

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?
Brian Lumley - Necroscope - The Touch, will definitely be the next book I read, because it is sitting on my kitchen table waiting for me to finish the last short story in Stephen King's collection of short stories.

Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
The first thing I notice about the opposite gender is their attitude. The way a woman carries herself and reacts to the people around her, says nearly everything about her.

1 comment:

Tawnya Shields said...

I enjoyed you MainCourse.I once upon a time read his books. I love the genre horror. I have been a bit behind far as reading fiction. Nice feast.