Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Chipping away.

I stopped off at Home Depot to pick up a 1x6 to make new panels for the doors, but I didn't bring my materials list (Always bring your materials list) so the piece I got was too short, and I already put it through the joiner and planer, so I had to go to Kent to get another piece to make up for the shortage (no big deal, just time consuming and a stupid, frustrating mistake.)
By the time I got back home and unloaded my wood etc, it was five minute to Heroes so I got nothing else done on the stand.
Heroes was so good last night I almost couldn't contain myself. The story lines are finally starting to converge and surprises are popping up all over. Loving It!!!
How I Met Your Mother was a repeat.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes, but what's with the 6 week break?! Yar!

Blaine Le Roy said...

Six week Break?!!?!?!?

mare said...

indeed, 6 weeks sans heroes. i shall go mad!

Blaine Le Roy said...

it'll be all repeats until then I'm sure...Luckily we will probably be deep into Cabaret rehearsals.

mare said...

well, you two will anyway. sigh.