Friday, March 30, 2007

Aliant.... argh

Everything seemed to be working tickety boo after the Aliant guy installed our highspeed internet. However, things are seldom as they seem, and yesterday we had no internet. In fact we had no internet, or phone, or alarm system. Today we still don't.

Last night I got the first of the inside walls for the cabinet glued and clamped, and then set up the karaoke machine. There was music in the air, and a little catterwalling as well. I went through one of my Four Seasons disks and found a new song (new for me to sing), Ragdoll. I can basically sing anything by the Four Seasons, but I've only actually done a few on karaoke. The rest I've been singing along with the cd. I'll need to work on a couple of them before I ever do them in front of people.... but Ragdoll was awsome first time through, and damn awsome the second time...hehehehe....owch arm cramp reaching around to pat my own back like that.

This morning I glued and clamped the second interior wall onthe cabinet, and today after work it will be set enough that I can go ahead and put the back on. Wooohooo!!

No comments: