Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tuesday

Throat still sore.... call back tonight at 7!!! Oh well whatever happens happens.

Watched Heroes last night and it left me longing for a little conflict resolution. There are so many characters and so many stories within the story that it is taking a long time to tell it all and starting to feel a little draggy. How I met Your Mother, the Class, and Two and Half Men were all very funny. The New Adventures of old Christine isn't back on until March and in it's place was a new sitcom called Rules of Engagment, with David Spade among others, and it was pretty good.

My speaking voice is still raspy and thin, but I don't think we're doing any scene work tonight, and I always lose my speaking voice long before my singing voice so hopefully I've got enough there to show Stpehen what he wants to see and get this part.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Re: Heroes - Yes, they definately need to start getting on with it. I'm so glad Matt didn't die though; I was worried!

Blaine Le Roy said...

I thought for sure he was a gonner, but I'm glad he's not. Hiro and Ando keep getting sidetracked from their task and it's starting to get a little annoying.

Blaine Le Roy said...

There's a new commercial on that has a couple getting married adn the best man objects saying the groom can't be trusted because he's taking someone else to some sports something or other, I don't really paythat much attention. But the other guy the best man is talking about is the actor that plays Matt. It's so weird when you see someone in a new show and then you start noticing them in work they've done before.