Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Call Backs

I think all in all my call back went okay. Okay but not spectacular. I think I sang well even though my voice wasn't all there. I was physically off during the ballad, because I was consentrating too hard on my pitch and power to put much of my body into the mix. I did Two Ladies with Kizzy and Kristi and we had lots of fun being naughty. Bertis was a powerhouse vocally. I don't know what he did physically because everyone waited in the hallway while people did their auditions, but I know he's really good with the physicallity so I'm guessing he was on his game. All it really comes down to, I think is going to be the size of the of the other cast members. If Sally is and the girls are amazons then a pipsqueak like me isn't going to cut it, on the other hand if everyone is tiny then Bertis may be too much of a giant. Either way it really hasn't got much to do with either of us anymore, and the show is going to be good no matter who gets what part, because we all have so much fun together that it will come through on stage no matter whose standing where.

No comments: