Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday Feb. 02, 2007

Appetizer
What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?
I was a teenager in the 80's so we had big hair, blazers with shoulder pads, skinny leather ties, rugby pants, colourful bill cosby sweaters, if it was fugly we were probably wearing it in the 80's.

Soup
Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you.
I think they probably assume I'm older than I am for many reasons I won't bother getting into

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?
How can rate that? There are times when you don't feel good or you just need a coast day so you slack off to a 5, and then there are times when you're firing on all cylinders and you're up at 11... I think generally I work very hard so I'll give myself an 8

Main Course
If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?
I have lots of projects I'd sell... Baby Annoucement paintings, Grandma's Brag book DVDs (you can actually check out the one I did for my Mom on my Animation Samples page), A novel I wrote that I haven't tried to get published yet... the list is long.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I love to ________ when it is _________.
I love to walk outside when it is warm and raining.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great feast..Thanks for reminding me of the blazers!!!!

Knitting Maniac said...

Oh blazers!!! I totally forgot about them!!!

Lisa Knight said...

Great Feast! Love being outside in the warm rain. We used to "shower" in the downspout at my parents house, I think it was the only time my brother would willingly use soap...

Lisa said...

I'd love to read that manuscript some time. I remember you telling me all about it during that Festival by the Sea contest where we met. :)

We'll have to go for a walk in the rain together some time in the warmer months; I love that too!

Anonymous said...

Warm AND raining? How often does that happen? It does sound wonderful though. :) A warm rain...mm.

Raggedy said...

Great Friday Feast!
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Mia said...

Great FF!!!

Have a great weekend!!