Thursday, February 22, 2007

Today Sucked!!

I spent most of the day reinstalling programs and program updates, which is a huge pain in the ass. Everytime you do something you have to restart the damn computer so it takes forever!

I've finally been able to get back to the gym this week after being sick for so long so it feels like starting over, but it was certainly the highlight of my day.

Then Stephen called about Cabaret and wrecked the rest of my week. Oh well, what can you do?

Would it be unmanly to curl up into a little ball and cry for an hour or two?

On the bright side, once I get over my disapointment about not getting the part I want I will be able to get excited about the part I got. I just really wanted this one and put a lot of work into preparing for it, only to have to go through the entire audition process with the flu... and I'm really fucking disapointed right now.


It won't last long, but I'm gonna wallow in it for a day or two.

4 comments:

mare said...

aw, i'm sorry you didn't get the part you wanted. but at least you still get to be a part of what is fixing to be an amazing show (i think). i am keeping my fingers crossed, though i have not yet heard.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. I know you had your heart set on that. What part did you get? I haven't heard anything so I'm assuming I'm not in the show. I know you'll be great whatever the part may be. Break a leg!

Kelly M.

mare said...

hey, fyi i didn't get anything... at least you get to be in the show! :) (and i'm ok - i'm looking forward to seeing it!)

Blaine Le Roy said...

I haven't actually been given a specific part yet, because Stephen wanted to make sure I still wanted to do the show even if Icouldn't be the Emcee... I will probably be a waiter in Cabaret... The one who sings lead in tomorrow belongs to me.