Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday February 09, 2007

Appetizer
Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?
I'm sick right now! I don't know if it's a flu or cold, but I had a week of fever, followed by hacking and coughing and losing my voice. Still coughing, Still losing my voice from time to time

Soup
What colors dominate your closet?
Red, Blue, Green

Salad
How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?
I have a pretty big personal comfort zone. I'm fairly secure individual so I'm pretty comfy in most situations.

Main Course
On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?
The only one worth watching... the Amazing Race! You get to fly all over the world and see and do things you wouldn't even if you were a tourist going to that destination

Dessert
Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?
I really don't get all jazzed up about any holiday, most of them are so commercialized now that they all become more annoying than anything else.
My favorite "Holiday" is when we just take a couple unplanned days off work and go somewhere new without any plan or schedule... just explore and have fun with no preasure to buy stuff or any of that other bullshit.

4 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, now you're talkin'. I love your idea of holiday.

My feast is served. Won't you drop by and add your name to my birthday's guest list?

Happy weekend.

Gattina said...

You are right with the holidays ! I like all holidays, even the once I don't know !

Anonymous said...

Now that is DEFINITELY my kind of dessert!

Raggedy said...

Get well soon! Get plenty of rest and fluids.
Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy