Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Right Plan

Going home last night instead of to the auditions was definitly the right plan. I feel quite a bit better today... not 100%, but a much higher one. It sucks I have this flu right now and as a result I am guaranteed to not be able to turn out a 100% performance quality audition, but I'm going to pull out all the stops and hope for the best. I just hope I don't start hacking and coughing through the songs.

I went to the gym yesterday and managed a pretty brisk 20 minutes on the treadmill, even ran a couple laps... much more would have been completely counterproductive. I then spent a few minutes in the suana stretching. The heat felt really good, but I can't take it for long.

If you're auditioning tonight I'll see you there; if you auditioned yesterday I hope things went well for you; if you're doing it tomorrow break a leg; and I'm sure I'll see everyone on Thursday for the dance auditions.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

There's some stiff competition all around for this show. ^_^ I'm sure you'll do great! There were not any men who were interested in the Emcee there last night, but lots for Sally. I just want to be in the show, it doesn't matter what I do (although I'd really like to be in the song Two Ladies if I'm not Sally ^_^).

Break a leg tonight!

Blaine Le Roy said...

I believe the stiffest competition for the Emcee will come from Scott and Bertis, they are both super talented... so it's anyone's guess. Ultimately it all comes down to how Stephen wants the show to look.