Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursday

This has been the longest week ever, or at least it sure feels that way. MY flu or cold, whatever it is, has now moved into the hack up alung but nothing comes out phase which is ohh sooo pleasant! I got a chest cough & Cold syrup that basically hasn't done anything but taste bad, so I'm down to halls.

Dance auditions are going to be interesting because everytime I exert myself I launch into a fit of coughing. Here's hoping that phase of the virus is the last phase and that by the end of the day it will be mostly passed.

6 comments:

mare said...

mine is still in the snuffy nose stage, and every time i exert myself my nose runs. we'll be quite the pair at the dance audition tonight! see you there!

Blaine Le Roy said...

I'll be hacking and choking and you'll be snotting al over... it should make quite an impression.

Lisa said...

I hope you both feel better soon. Being sick really does suck.

It will be interesting to see what kind of turnout there is tonight. I must admit, the 4:30 pm email reminder about auditions last night makes me wonder what kind of numbers they've been getting. I wonder if the prospect of singing and dancing is intimidating people.

Blaine Le Roy said...

I wondered about that too. That late e-mail was almost like a plea... please come audition. I find it hard to believe they would be having a hard time bringing people out for this, everyone I know is super excited about it and have been for months. Admittedly there wasn't a huge Wednesday night turn out.

Amber @ Cafe Physique said...

Here's to hoping that you feel better and that the auditions went/go well. Now that I know that you're a fellow DH fan, I'll have to "dish" with you when I get caught up on my TIVO episodes.

Blaine Le Roy said...

Absolutely I'm a huge fan of the Housewives. Also really loving Brothers & Sisters, & Heroes.