Wednesday, April 04, 2007

OOOOWWW my feet!!!!

I had my frist dance rehearsal in my costume footwear last night.....OW! If you saw them at the musical reahersal on Sunday you know why, if you didn't....you'll see.

I got bad news from home. Over the weekend, my cousin Laura and her families house, in Williams Lake, burned down. No one was in it, and there were no pets, but they lost everything. It burned to the ground in about 20 minutes. I'll be going through all my pictures today to see if I have stuff I can make copies of for them because those are the kinds of things you can't replace.

I got the rails that will hold the top in place, glued on my cabinet and Darrell put some screws into them while I was rehearsing. All that remains is to sand and cut the top, cut the moulding, attach the face of the last drawer, fine sand everything, then Polyurithane a couple hundred times... well no more than four. I think we will actually have this thing done to the point where we can start putting on the finish this week.

We voted unanimously to take Friday & Monday off this weekend....wheeeeeeeeeeee!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

At least you have them to rehearse in. You'll get used to them; heels take time. ^_^ They are super hot though!

Blaine Le Roy said...

They are pretty nice. They're about a half size too small, but I can live with it, since I only have to wear them for 5 minutes in the actual show.