Friday, April 13, 2007

Nerves nerves nerves

Singing, dancing, public speaking....doesn't bother me in the slightest. In the next couple hours I will be standing front of a room full of kids 12 and under, and trying to teach them animation....terrifying! Not so much the talking to kids aspect of it, but the coming in cold to a class that has already been doing stuff, and not knowing where they are in terms of skill. Also not being familiar with the programs or systems they are using is making me feel pretty unsteady. I wish I had a little time to teach myself more before jumping in, because by next week I'll be a pro at the programs...today, I'm not even a gifted amatuer. In fact I don't even know what all the programs available to me are yet. Needless to say my class is at 6 so I'll be there at 5.

No comments: