Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday January 26, 2007

Appetizer
If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn?
Paino, Guitar, Violin/Fiddle

Soup
Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else?
Many many times...I really suck with names.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
9

Main Course
What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal?
Define Dangerous... Some people consider Pit Bull Terrier Dangerous, but they're basically only as bad as the people who own them. I've been about 20 feet from a bear at the dump in the Queen Charolottes. I've been to zoos where the animals are right onthe other side of the fense or glass. I held a boa constrictor. Darrell wrangled a Porcupine into a box in our yard to relocate him and I was there.

Dessert
When was the last time you lost your patience?
I'm generally an impatient person, but I'm aware of it so I work very hard to not lose it. I can't remember a recent incident of losing my patience with an actual person but I do lose it with my computer occasionally.

1 comment:

Hootin Anni said...

Your main course is something....wow. Lots of animals here.

Hope you're feeling better. I just got over one. They're nasty this time of year.

My feast is served. Bring plenty of napkins 'cause there's lots o' greasy servings this week.