Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday, January 19, 2007

Appetizer
Which television shows do you just refuse to miss?
Smallville, Heroes, Brothers & Sisters, and Desperate Housewives

Soup
Who did you last speak to on the telephone?
If by last spoke to you mean just a quick chat it would be Darrell to tell him I was almost done in the blood clinic.. come get me.
If you mean really spoke to as in had an actual conversation it would be my sister, we talked for about an hour last week.

Salad
How many pillows do you keep on your bed?
6

Main Course
Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you'd love to have.
I would love to have a 3d scanner for my computer. That would be awsome.

Dessert
What is your favorite foreign food?
I love most things Italian, especially Fetucinni Carbonara and Baked Tortellinni in cream sauce au gratin.

4 comments:

tiggerprr said...

Thanks for stopping by! I swear, everyone's dessert is going to make me pig out today. I'm getting hungrier with every site I visit. LOL

LAC said...

Yum, tortellini! Hmm, I wonder where I can find a great pasta breakfast! lol. Thanks for dropping by my feast. I am sure I will be back to check in on your blog again! Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

I like some Italian -- but probably pretty much the standard American versions. :) Thanks for stopping by!

Angela said...

Oh gosh I love Heroes. That show has me stumped:-). Wonderful Feast. Thanks for sharing..