Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday June 2, 2006

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how funny do you think you are?
I think I'm about a 6 or 7, however that doesn't mean anyone else does.

Soup
Name a local restaurant you would recommend to a visitor to your town or city.
Churchhill's has a really good menu and good service.

Salad
What's a lesson you were lucky enough to learn the easy way?
What you put out into the universe returns times three

Main Course
Where would you like to be 5 years from now?
In my fantasies, I would like to win 35 million in lotto and be traveling around the globe hob knobbing. In reality I would like to have our debts paid down and most of the "Big" projects around the house finished.

Dessert
If you could see the front page of a newspaper from June 2, 2106, what would you imagine the headline might be?
I can't think of an answer, but I'd like to think that with advances in medical science growing in leaps and bounds I will be able to read the headline on that day and tell you.

3 comments:

Wystful1 said...

A very diverse menu for today. I especially like your dessert. Very interesting.

Mine is up too (2 posts down--below the drought report on our city's weather and flooding)

Pittchick said...

Good answers. Happy Feast!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Good feasts you have there. Salad was good and dessert too.
My feast is up too.