Friday, June 16, 2006

Kickin into high gear

SOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy to see the sun out today. It's going to make it very hard to concentrate on getting my work done. I have to put the full press on today to finish my build of one of the Two animation projects I have on the go. I am hoping to have the build done, the models rigged and the entire sequence timed out by the end of the day.... maybe even rendering started... I'm also hoping to leave a little early today and get home to stain the remaining 4x4 for the second flower box at the side of the house. Somehow I think I may not get away early, but here's hoping.

We managed to get one of the boxes put together, in place, leveled off, and half filled so that's half the battle done. All the pieces are cut for the second and need to be stained, assembled, put in place, leveled, and filled. Then the fun can start.

Even though it's a "Rainy Day project" I've already started recovering the Loveseat. I couldn't resist. I wanted to see how the fabric was going to look in the room, so I did the two back cushions. Of course now I can't just have two cushions done and leave it at at that.. so of course I got back to it last night and got all the peices cut out for the two bottom cushions. Later tonight when we're done working outside I'll sew those together. We have a friend from Halifax coming out to do some work near the end of the month and he may or may not stay with us, so I'd like to have the entire thing reupholstered before he arrives, just so the room is finished.

I descided not to renew my Gym membership. Instead I bought an eliptical trainer and an ab ball. I have it set up downstairs and have been working away at it the past couple days. I plan to get to the point where I can go 60 minutes on the trainer at the highest tension, while singing the entire score of Cabaret original or revival either will do... I'll alternate. Then I think I'll be in Emcee form.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I've already been super slack this morning because of the sunshine. :)

That's a great idea, singing while working out. I'm going to audition for Cabaret as well; maybe I'll take a page out of your book and try doing the same!

Blaine Le Roy said...

I figure the Emcee has to dance a little as well as sing.. so as long as I can get my lung capacity up with my cardio I'll be in fighting form

Amber @ Cafe Physique said...

I was a little worried when you said that you gave up your gym membership, but I love your new plan!

Blaine Le Roy said...

I thinkit'll work out fine... besides they look at you funny when you sing in the gym