Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday Feast June 23, 2006

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you like your job?
8, most fo the time I love it, sometimes I get bored with it.

Soup
When was the last time you think you were lied to?
I don't know about out and out lied to.. I have been fibbed to and people have exagerated the truth. Most recently a client wanted a quote for a project based on 90 seconds of animation, but when all was said and done the project turned into almost four minutes, and they still want the same price quote. I wouldn't say I was lied too mind you... but four minutes is a far cry from 90 seconds in animation terms. So I'm a little put off by the whole thing.

Salad
Share some lyrics from one of your favorite songs.
I'd have to pick a favourite song, and that changes for me over and over. I don't have a favourite type of music or an absolute favourite song or favourite singer. My musical taste goes with my moods. Sometimes I find myself listening to an old song from when I was in highschool and then can't get enough of it for a few days, or something new come on the radio and I go looking for it. At the moment I can't seem to get enough of an old 80's song by George Michael and Aretha Franklin called "I knew you were waiting"... some of the lyrics ar ..." When the river was deep, I didn't falter. When the Mountain was High, I still believed. When the Valley was low, it didn't stop me.... I knew you were waiting, knew you were waiting for me."
I know it's a poppy old piece of fluff, but at the moment I kinda like it. While I'm working out, I've been listening to the Wilsons (the solo album Wendy and Carnie Wilson made after Wilson Phillips split up) and both the original and revival versions of Cabaret.

Main Course
What do you do/take when you are in pain?
I usually take a nap, or have a bath... depending on the pain. I take enough prescribed medication on a daily basis that I avoid self medicating whenever possible. More often than not I just suffer through it.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: My __________ is very __________.
Well I could stick any number of dirty little things in the blanks couldn't I? or, I could say My dog is very happy. or My schedule is very full.

4 comments:

Wystful1 said...

I really enjoyed your salad!!!

My feast has been posted.

mmog37 said...

they had some really good music in the 80's...now it's mostly add water & stir...Good Feast!

Mama Duck said...

So sweet. Have a great weekend!

ribbiticus said...

good feast. happy weekend! mine's up! ;)