Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday Feast June 30, 2006

Appetizer
On average, approximately how many times per day do you yawn?
I've never really thought about it... maybe 15?

Soup
What was your most memorable school field trip?
In grade 5 we went to Barkerville Near Quesnel BC. It is a "Preserved Gold Rush" town. You can go through all the shops and see how people lived, pan for gold, and they had an old time candy store that sold Jaw breakers the size of baseballs... that was the part that really stood out being in grade five and all. It took over a year for me to finish the jaw breaker and I don't remember if I actually did finish it.
We also took some really great trips with highschool stage band to the Kelowna Jazz Festival.

Salad
Fill in the blank: I was extremely __________________ this week.
busy

Main Course
Which color do you think of when you hear the word "soothing"?
purple

Dessert
What is something that, if you had to, you could save up the money to buy within one month?
There's lots of things that fit that bill. It really surprises me where we can find money when we need to.



PS: Have a safe and happy Canada Day long weekend, and I hear rumours the sun may actually put in a guest appearance

6 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Great feast. I liked your dessert.
My feast is up too.
Have a nice weekend.

Unknown said...

Oh wow! You've certainly made the move from BC to NB. Very cool feast and yes happy canada day! Yeah...

Wystful1 said...

Your soup sounds heavenly! What a great recipe, is it not? Love it.

My feast is ready for the taking!!!

Amber @ Cafe Physique said...

That's a really big jawbreaker - It reminds me of a 5 pound Hershey's Kiss that I got for Easter one year. I tried my best to finish it, but I couldn't even make a dent.

ribbiticus said...

very good soup! happy canada day to you! my feast is up! ;)

Margaret said...

Have a great weekend too! We Yanks have a long one also with July 4th right around the corner. Great feast! -Margie