Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday Feast Mar. 24, 2006

Appetizer
How would you describe your personal comfort zone?
I'm very comfortable with myself and my environment both working and home. I sometimes get down over the effects of Graft vs Host disease on my appearance, but for the most part am pretty confident and happy.

Soup
What is your favorite tree?
I don't have a favorite tree... I love all kinds of trees, as anyone whose ever been to my house will atest. My favorite of the many trees I have inside my home is my Cocoa Tree (mostly because of the Challenge it presented in aclimating it to a dryer climate and having it flourish), but I really don't have a "Favorite tree"

Salad
List 3 foods you'd like to include in your dinner plans for tonight.
Brocolli, Chicken, Carrots

Main Course
What is the best advice you've ever been given, but didn't heed?
I can't really think of anything. I've always trusted my instinct and am usually very good at recognising good advice.

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest), how much attention do you feel comfortable receiving from others?
That's tricky.... on a one on one personal kind of scale I'm about a 6. If it's an impersonal setting where I'm on stage 13.. pour it on baby!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

hey there! i do the friday feast too and saw you have no comments on it! i always try to visit everyone that posts on the FF website!
so you have a cocoa tree? that sounds cool!
my list is here: Killired: Friday's Feast