Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Cue 2 Q last night

Three very busy days and very late nights makes Blaine a cranky cranky boy. I slept in this morning even though I really couldn't afford the time, but I couldn't afford not to either. I was way to tired after the past few days. Cue to Cue went all the way until midnight. I'm sure my mind didn't settle and let me get to sleep until at least one. What made it most tiring was there wasn't a lot for me to do during the course of the evening so it was a lot of sitting around waiting. That is more tiring to me than working on three things at once for twice the amount of time.
I am up against a time crunch for a 3d rendering of a redesigned building, and am no where near my comfy place with it yet, and I still have to mix some "soft Jazz" house music for the show.
Hopefully everything at tonights rehearsal goes well, and we get out of there at a decent hour. That said... back to work.

PS ...Put down your bloody cell phone and drive your fucking car... yes I'm talking to you! You are barely competent behind the wheel with both hands on it.

No comments: