Tuesday, March 28, 2006

AAARRRRGH!

My head is stufffy, my throat is sore, and top it all off...I've got a cold Sore on my lip. I feel icky.
We were suposed to meet Bertis and the Bonds this evening for "Bowling The Sequel" but I'm going to have to take a pass, since I don't know whether or not I will actually make it all the way through the work day. I wouldn't even have come in at all had I not already arranged to go to a client's business and take pictures for his television ad. He had to round up people to pose etc etc etc so I couldn't just cancell on him last minute. I will do my best to breathe on no one and touch nothing while I'm there. I could barely swallow yesterday, my throat was so sore, and I just got an e-mail from Helen that she is also having difficulty swallowing... so I guess we're all out for the time being.
Yesterday I had my car in for it's annual maintenance. I had a problem with the switch for the heating fan that had to be fixed and aside from that it was just change the oil, plugs, filters etc.... still it took a chunk out of my bank account (but worth it in the end to spot potential problems down the road and fix them before they become major repairs). I went to pick the car up around 3 and didn't bother returning to work, just headed straight home. I was starting to feel the raw throat coming on around then. I hopped in bed and snuggled up with my book, which is probably how I will spend the last part of today as well.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

*hugs* Take care!

Blaine Le Roy said...

Feeling much better now! Why did you ditch your Blog????