Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day

Another holiday dedicated to some Catholic/Christian Saint of some sort, and over commercialized to the point of being nausiating. But what the hell, it's a great excuse to pig out on chocolate, like I need an excuse.
The weekend was alot of fun. We watched the opening Cerimonies in Turino on Friday Night. I really loved the airial acrobatics. Was I the only one who found it disconcerting that the South African Team doesn't have a single Black memeber?
I went out to Script Happens on Saturday with Bertis and the Bonds. The four shows were really well done and the acting was very good. I saw a couple performances that really surprised, and impressed me. Afterwards we stopped at Churchills for a quick bite and headed home.
Sunday was a quiet day, watching the Olympic coverage & doing household chores.
Monday back to work....The pace at work has picked up again, and I am finally over that draggy feeling from Caffine withdrawl. I'm actually surprised how little I miss coffee.
I am still debating about whether or not I will be going to auditions for Crucible or Moonchildren or both, I guess I'll make that decision when I make it.

No comments: