Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday Feast Feb 3, 2006

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10=highest), how sociable are you?
I'm about a 9.. I love to go out and be sociable, or stay in and be sociable. Darrell on the other hand is a more stay in and be sociable kind of guy, and very fussy about going out so I'd give him about a 5... and we fall somewhere in the middle

Soup
Name 3 DVDs you currently own.
I own too many Movie DVDs to name only three... but there are a few notables including SJTC Guys and Dolls (the first DVD I actually made), & Grandma's Brag book (the DVD I made for my mom with pictures of my nephew)

Salad
If you were to win a superlative award now (such as most talented, class clown, most likely to succeed), what would it be?
That's something someone else has to pick, I don't see myself in those terms.

Main Course
What is your favorite radio station?
I don't have a favorite, my car has a CD player

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I believe __________ because __________.
I believe everything happens for a reason because I've witnessed too many examples not to.

No comments: