Thursday, February 09, 2006

Brokeback

We got together with Bertis and the Bonds again last night and went to see Brokeback mountain. I think this one has a lot of Oscar potential. It was very well done, the performances were excellent, the story was good. The ending was surprising and I certainly didn't anticipate it.
We met up before the movie at the A&W... I haven't been there in a really long time, in fact I'd never been to the new one on the East side before last night.
After the movie Brian and Helen stopped by the house for a beer..... all and all a really good time.
I actually have enough work to keep me very busy today so the day should go by pretty quick. Good thing too, I gave up coffee last week and have felt a little draggy ever since. One of my medications has been making my blood pressure high, so instead of adding yet another pill to my portfolio to bring it back down, I opted for giving up coffee and switching to Herbal tea.

No comments: