Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday already

This weekend was good. We went out with Bertis and the Bonds on Friday. We met at Pizza Delight, had some dinner, and then headed for the show. We saw Syriana at the Rothesay theatre. It was a long movie, or at least it seemed to be. We did have a great idea come from dinner though. Bertis was commenting on how all the deserts at the "chain" restaurants always seemed to be the same choices. Which led to an idea about having a valentines desert party where everyone brought their favorite sweet.
There are way too many things going on around valentines though, so I'm thinking maybe we could have it on the 18th.... sound interesting to anyone?
Saturday I watched the Aviator on DVD... another long movie. Howard Hughes was quite an interesting character, sadly Leonardo Dicaprio as Howard hughes was not.
Sunday I did laundry.
Today... I have almost nothing to do for work. I am waiting to hear back about a script for a commercial before I start building the rest of it.

No comments: