Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday Feast Feb. 10, 2006

Appetizer
What was a class or course you took while in school that you realize now was a total waste of time?
Algebra
Soup
Who is the tallest person you know?
Colin, I can't remember his last name.... He's the doorman at a bar in Victoria I used to go to called BJs... He's a giant.
Salad
What's your favorite midnight snack?
At night in front of the TV we usually have chips or Popcorn. At midnight I'm asleep and I don't snack through the night.
Main Course
Have you ever found money somewhere? If so, where did you find it, and how much was it?
I found $20 on the floor of O'Learys one time. I've found money other places to, but can't remeber the specifics.
Dessert
Where would you like to retire?
Nanaimo, BC. It's close to all my family, I have lots of really good friends there, by comparison to other cities on Vancouver Island it's large and affordable, you can be in Vancouver in Three hours or Victoria in an Hour and a Half, and the winters are mild. I plan to spend my retirement traveling.

No comments: