Friday, August 25, 2006

Last Weekend of August

I can't believe we are already heading into the Last weekend in August. It has been such and hit and miss summer weatherwise that I feel kind of ripped off. It is already starting to cool off and we will be seeing changes in the leaves very soon. At least the forcast this weekend is for good weather. Fall is actually usually very nice in New Brunswick though, and the first part of September can sometimes be the best part of the year. I just can't believe how quickly the time flys by once the snow is gone. It felt like February/March was going to last a lifetime and now suddenly we're staring September in the face.

We are planning a trip back to Ontario in September for Darrell's Dad's Retirement, and then his Uncle Ken may drive back with us for a visit. I'm so far not committed to doing anything for Noises Off, but will leave myself open in case Bob needs a sound guy. I don't have any plans of auditioning for Glass Menagerie in March but may work backstage. I'm definitely still working toward Cabaret in May, that's the show that's number one on my list of things to do. If I have to, I'll show up at the auditions dressed as the Emcee in an effort to show Stephen I'm the best suited to that part. Hopefully it won't come to that, but I'll keep it in mind just in case. Whatever part comes along it will be a fun show to do.

I've been arranging all my online comic books into PDF files and posting them in my rapidshare folder. I don't know if anyone who reads this actually uses rapidshare or not, but if you do here's the link: Rapidshare Folder They allow non subscribers to download stuff, but there is an hourly limit.

Kizzy is singing at the Blue Olive tonight so I think I will pop in for a drink or two and cheer her on.

No comments: