Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday Feast August 11, 2006

Appetizer
Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.
Star Wars stuff... I was only 6 when the Original Stars Wars movie hit the theatres. So I was one of the millions of children obsessed with the toys. I never actually got to see the original movie in the theatre however because I was in the Hospital engaged in my first battle with cancer, and coincidentally when I went into the Hospital in April/May 99 for my second cancer battle, The first Movie of the second Star Wars trilogy hit the theatres and I never got to see that in the theatre either. So..... If George Lucas annouces plans for a third trilogy I may have to have him assassinated.

Soup
If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?
I would pick a necessity... Food, shelter, heat, medicine, medical care. Take your pick of one of those they should all be free to some copassity. Although with the way things are going at the moment I may pick Gas!

Salad
Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other?
All the time... I couldn't even begin to count or guess at a number.

Main Course
What is something you believe in 100%?
Everything happens for a reason.

Dessert
Name one thing you have done this week that you would consider a "good deed."
To be honest I haven't done anything this week I would consider a good Deed. We helped our neighbor cut down a tree in her front yard, but I consider that just being neighbourly. I don't think of things like holding the door open for someone or helping someone carry stuff as good deeds I think of them as common coutesy... although it would be nice if they were a little more common.

2 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

You have served a very delicious feast. I love it way down from appetizer to your dessert.
My Feast is served too.

Wystful1 said...

You served an ideal soup this week DanB!!

Mine feast is posted.