Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thursday

That's about all I can say about today so far... it's Thursday. AT least the sun is out and it looks like a nice day. Hopefully it holds until after work and doesn't change to fog by then. I am having to reformatt my animation computer thanks to a windows security update that screwed everything up. I always have the windows updater turned off.. always, but my virus scanner found vulnerabilities and asked if I wanted to update... and completely not thinking like a total moron I pressed ok... I knew it was a mistake the minute I pressed the button, but hindsight and all. I think it was kind of coming close to it's best by date anyway. Windows seems to have a best by date for all it's installations... it seems to run great for about six months and then things start acting all squirely, and inevitably you have to wipe everything out and start over.

Last night was nice. I went over to the Bond's for dinner. Chad and Nancey and Bertis were there also. Darrell was suposed to come, but couldn't because he had a bunch of work thrust upon him at the last minute. Helen made a fantastic meal and a really great chocolate cake with about half a bottle of triple sec in it. I even felt a bit of a buzz near the end of my piece.

No comments: