Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday Feast June 28, 2006

Appetizer
What's the funniest dream you can remember having?
I don't know that it's funny but, lately I've been having the same sort of dream really often. It involves being abducted by aliens (or someone from the future... it varies)And they use advanced science to clone my body and regrow it then transfer me into it. They stop the growth process at 26 instead of letting it catch up to 35 and of course there aren't all the scars and complications that came from battling cancer twice in one lifetime. I'm not sure if it's a dream or just wishful thinking.... here's hoping it's a premonition

Soup
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
I'd be a labradour Retreiver... duh. First clue.... I have two of them. Labs are the pants down the best dog breed going. They are smart, gentle, patient, extremely cuddly, and they're large enough and have a serious enough sounding bark that you'd think twice about entering uninvited.

Salad
Continue this sentence: "I get confused when..."
I get confused when I see a country of almost completely defencless innocent civilians having brutal destructive force rain down on them in response to a kidnapping by a small militant group. Yet the world "superpower" condones and encourages the Agressive Country while the rest of the free world calls for an immediate ceasefire. That confuses me

Main Course
Name two things that need to be done, but you are procrastinating in completing.
I desperately need to do a thorough cleaning on the house.
We also have to get to the molding inthe bedroom... We have all the wood, there just hasn't been a string of nice enough days to pull all the tools up into the driveway and plane it all.

Dessert
When was the last time you tried something new, and what was it?
Wednesday... Helen's Chaocolate cake with half a bottle of Triplesec.... it was definitely something new... and it was awsome.

3 comments:

Wystful1 said...

mmmmmmmmmmm, triplesec. AND chocolate? Can't beat that!!!

My feast is served...(2nd post down my blog)

Twisted Cinderella said...

Thanks for the feast. Dessert sounds yummy! More dining is ready at my place!

Mama Duck said...

Mmmmmmmm at your dessert!! Happy feast, sorry I'm late!!