Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Somethings off

I don't know what it is but something is definitely outof whack with me right now. Today's run just wouldn't go right either. Not from anything physical this time, but my MP3 player kept f&cking up and my shoe laces came untied three times, and it was just not good. I normally feel great at the end of the 20 minutes, but today I felt relieved it was over. Then I did three reps on the chest press and before I could move on to the next machine I just felt an overwhelming desire to be anywhere else but there, so I showered and sat in the sauna for a couple minutes. There's something gone wonky with my system somewhere, I wish I knew what it was.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

D'oh!

I know how you feel: I had that kind of run on Saturday. Some days are just like that. I hope you're not coming down with something. *hugs*