Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday Feast July 17, 2007

Appetizer
Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.
I had lots of great toys when I was a kid, but I was really into action figures so I had all the GI Joes, and all the original Star Wars stuff.... too bad I don't still have that stuff (although it has to be inthe packages to be worth anything and what good is a toy if no one plays with it?)

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?
6 sometimes I'm ultraobservant and other times I'm completely vacant

Salad
Where would you rather be at this very moment?
What's wrong with where I am right now?

Main Course
When was the last time you learned something new?
Every day I learn something new.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have ____________ but I haven’t ____________.
I have been shopping all shopping for art supplies all morning but I haven't purchased anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we had the same answer of learning something new!!