Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Is it only Wednesday???

This feels like such a long week. Both my computers are running like total garbage. they've obviously reached their Windows xp best by date and need to be reformatted. I find windows run beautifully for the first six months, then slowly starts to degrade over another threee months before you just can't ake it anymore and have to zero fill the entire thing and start over. Better to do it now before I start getting to serious into a couple projects I have on the go, than to wait until I'm in the middle and have no other choice.

Monday at the gym I had a terrible run. I just couldn't seem to catch my breath and ended up walking out the last 10 minutes of the treadmill cycle. I didn't make it out to the gym yesterday because the guys had a meeting when I normally go and I was the only left in the office. Hopefully today will be better.

Yesterday morning I did another 1 and half long animation session for the school's all day summer camp. One of my kids from the week long camp was there and one of my regular Friday night kids was there as well, the rest were young rowdy boys. Luckily I managed to keep them fairly occupied until about the last 15 minutes when two of them started getting restless and a little unruly. Luckily they were someone else's problem by then....hehehehe. the hour and a half session are quite a bit harder than my actual week long camps because the kids there aren't neccessarily interested in animation or working on the cumpter. The session is part of an overall program that gives the kids a week long sampling off everything the school offers, so it's not like I'm used to. I'm used to teaching kids who are there because they want to learn animation, not because this is what is scheduled for this hour and a half and they have to do it.

No comments: