Tuesday, July 24, 2007

New Post

I haven't put anything here since last week. The weekend was really productive. We started tearing out the wall downstairs where the built in cabinet is going to go for the new 130 gallon tank. Darrell also cut strips of drywall out of the ceiling so he could run a dedicated outlet for the aquarium lights. We are going to go with the highend metal hallide lights and that mean three 175 watt lights plus 4 35 watt actinic lights.... therefore they get their very own circuit. He has the line runn through the recroom alraeady and now has to go through the freezer room and into the utility room. I will have my work cut out for me patching the drywall once the wiring is done.

Sunday the weather was awsome so we tried not to spend time indoors even thought there was work to be done downstairs. I did some routine chores, dishes, laundry and such. I dried everything on the line of course.

Monday was work as usual. Afterwork we stopped by Hunter Lake Lumber and discovered they have hardwoods. I nearly cried when I found out their price on oak and realized if I had found them before hand I could've saved about $600 on my aquarium stand.

This morning I had another hour and a half long animation session for the school's full day summer camp. It went really well. Looks like I'm going to be really busy in the fall with the school. I will have four different animation classes ans as of this morning I will also have at least two introduction to painting classes.

I spent the rest of today cursing and swearing as I tried to reformatt my work computers and continupously ran into set back after set back that eventual made me feel like taking the whole shittload and dumping it in the Bay. Perhaps tomorrow the gods of patience, luck, and serenity may smile on me as I try again to get things up and running.

No comments: