Monday, June 04, 2007

The Weekend

It was a really nice weekend weatherwise. Darrell was working for the IWK all weekend so I basically had the house to myself. I took advantage of the sun to cut the grass, do alilttle gardening, and hang the laundry out to dry on Saturday. Around 7 I headed over to Brian and Helen's for a BBQ with Chad & Nancy, and Bertis & Colin.We had some burgers & smokies, a few drinks and played a hilarious game of beyond Balderdash... it was more than worth the price of admission... I never laughed so hard.... I swear I pee'd a little a couple times.

Sunday was a lazy lay around in the sun day. Coffee on the front step, water on the back deck. I spent some time just sitting and watching the aquarium... so relaxing.

Today I made some strides forward with my pilot. I also went up to St joe's to get my annual BMT blood work done. They took 11 vials of blood, I'm surprised there's any left. It felt like an audition for Dracula.

There was an ich outbreak a in the tank a while back and both Pacific Blue Tangs had to be moved to the quarantine tanks. They were just covered in the parasite..poor things. We were scraed they weren't going to recover but after a few days they are now looking healthy again. They will be staying in the quaratine tank for a little while until they've had a chance to really recover.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reverend Eric sends his love -- from Saskatchewan.

- Chad

Blaine Le Roy said...

As long as his tupe remains there.

Lisa said...

Balderdash is definitely an entertaining game to play. Then again, I love all board games. ^_^