Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wednesday

I am exhausted today, just physically and emotionally drained. I've had the strangest week imaginable and now I just need to sit down and process.

I will be teaching summer camps for animation coming up in July and August. It will be three hours each morning for five days at a time, and sounds like we are going to have a lot of fun. Plus the school runs a day long summer camp that has aspects of all the different things offered at the school, from music to painting, and I've been asked to do an hour and half of animation once a week with those kids. So it's going to be a very busy summer.

Friday I'm off to Fredericton to trade my blue pacific Tang for some corals with a guy from Halifax. We got two regal tangs not realizing that there was a compatibility issue with them, so we are trading the one. Apparently Blue Regal Tangs...like Dorry in Nemo.... can only be kept as individuals or in groups of three or four, and you can't have a group that size in the small tank we have. 77gallons doesn't sound like a small tank, but relatively speaking.... it is. Apparently if you have a group of them they will sort of school, but if it's only two they will just pick on one another until one eventually dies.

No comments: