Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Today

This morning I taught my first summer camp session. I have two different kinds. The school offers a full day summer camp that covers everything offered by the school, and hour of and hour of that and so on. So I am teaching an hour and half on tuesday mornings for that. Then in July & Auguts I do a full week long animation camp for three hours each morning. This morning I had nine kids and it was a fairly boisterous crowd, but we got a lot done and they had fun.

Last night we got our new 130 gallon aquarium..... It's a sickness I swear!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

And there is a cure, at least if you're as lazy as I am! Dave and I had four tanks going at one time (150, 100, ... uh... 60 and 30 gal, I think), then most of our fish died because we didn't have the time to take care of them properly, then the two survivors (African Cichlids - convicts, I think) got boring 'cause they kept undoing all of our careful tankscaping, so we sold 'em - cheap. Bill and I are talking about building a tall tank, but it'll be water-free - he's more of a ball-python kinda guy, and I think it would be cool to have a snake!

Blaine Le Roy said...

Snake give me chills. Not a fan. I'mnot bothered by most animals, but snakes...eeewweww.

It's going to take a little time before the 130 is up and running. You don't even want to know how much money I have to save up just for the lights.... it's insane.