Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Reevaluate

Today I am sitting down to go over my entire fitness regime and reassess and evaluate, and set some new goals.

I'm really happy with the way things have been going so far, and I've reached quite a few of my original goals. So it's time to set some new ones, and have a look at how I'm going to go about achieving them.

First off, a little self pat on the back for the goals I've achieved so far.

1) I've managed to make going to the gym a daily habbit and get there five times a week most weeks. (That may not sound like much, but it's a fairly big deal to me because it's very easy to fall off and miss days. I missed several weeks while we were rehearsing Cabaret and it took two full weeks to get back into the routine and I'm still catching up to where I left off physically)

2) I am the size and weight I think I should be!!!!

3) I am running and managing to go the entire 20 minutes on the treadmill without feeling like I might fall down and die afterwards.

4) My stomach has gone from one big roll to three with slight dents down the center.

5) My bloodpreasure is textbook perfect. Getting off the cycloporin will help keep it that way also because that is what was driving it up to begin with.

6) My endurance is 100% better and I have more energy everyday.

7) I am doing more sets with heavier weights.

So all in all the program I'm following is working well for me. If i want even better results I'm going to have to make the adjustments to my diet. So my next and biggest goal will be to eat properly!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, with my left shoulder being all gymped like it is I know I can't build a big upperbody, it's just not going to happen because I will look completely lopsided... so I know the best bet for me is to burn fat with a good diet and define what's already there. Stay lean and mean hahahaha. I am going to set up a meal plan of five small meals a day working with a calory deficit for three days then maintenance for one, and a cheat day every two weeks, then maintain that! That is my new goal, combined with what I'm already doing. I think if I can maintain that, by the end of two months I should be seeing my abs.

No comments: