Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wednesday May 10

I Didn't win the Super 7 Jackpot on Friday, so I am still working. There's lot on my plate at the moment, and I hope I can get it all done.

The weekend was a lot of fun. We went out for dinner at the Ale House with bertis, Brian & Helen, and Chad & Nancy on Saturday, then up to the Imperial for the Montreal Guitar trio (which was awsome). They were such amazing guitar players I may never touch my guitar again ha ha. Even though I'll probably never be that good, I'll keep doing my lesson books. I haven't practices in a few weeks though, there just never seems to be enough time to find that 20 minutes a day.

Sunday was a nice day and we spent it doing yard work. We still haven't finished all the raking of Buldozer tracks, and may not, since we will be putting top soil over most of it eventually anyway. We checked out Celeste Evergreen Nursery just off Churchland Road and found a nice big Weeping Willow tree.

I have barely begun my latest Animation project and it needs to be done for mid June. There's alot of work to it, so I will be putting in some long hours.

Crucible sound is no where near where I would like to be to feel comfortable. I have a a few sounds that need to be made from scratch and am hoping I can do them this week. Doesn't really help that the week is almost over, and I'm in Halifax tomorrow for my every three month check up.

Hopefully I can turn most of this around today and be closer to being back on track. Too much to do... too little time.

No comments: