Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday May 26, 2006

Appetizer
How old were you when you got your first credit card?
21

Soup
When was the last time you felt out of place?
Pretty much throughout the entire process of Crucible. I stepped in late because someone pulled out, and doing sound is a very isolated job so I have no realy connection with any of the cast etc.

Salad
Did you have a curfew when you were a teenager? If so, what time did you have to be home?
11:30 on school nights

Main Course
Name a person from history with whom you feel you have something in common.
I can't really think of one, a person from recent history would be Terry Fox or Rick Hansen... I was treated at the same hospital as Terry Fox and Rick Hansen is from my home town

Dessert
When you read a newspaper, which section do you go for first?
That all depends... I usually only read the paper if I'm looking for a specific article and then I go to whatever section that is in.

No comments: