Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday Feast May 19, 2006

Appetizer
What is the last thing you had to have repaired?
My Car.

Soup
If someone gave you $2,000 with the stipulation that you had to spend half of it on yourself and give the rest to charity, where would you spend the $1,000 and which charity would receive your remaining $1,000?
At this point I would Spend the $1000 on our house, more specifically on the yard.
I would give the other Thousand to the Bone Marrow Transplant Patient Support Fund at teh QE2 in Halifax. The fund was set up by former Bone Marrow transplant patients and it is to help Families of patients recieving transplant cover the cost of things like accomodation, food, & travel, so that no one has to go through transplant without someone there with them if cost is the only factor. Both Darrell, my Mom ,& my sister Amanda benefitted from the fund while I was in Hospital recieving my transplant and they were staying with me. The fund provided vouchers for the Hospital cafeteria for meals etc.

Salad
What is one of your favorite songs from the 1980s?
How can you pick just one? I went to Highschool in the 80's it's all "My Music"
since I can only pick one......The Bangles - Eternal Flame (I know it's s chick song, but I still like it)

Main Course
You enter a pet store. Which section do you go to first?
Obviously the dog toy section, aside from the fact it is usually the first section you encounter in most dog stores, I have two Labrador Retreivers... The dog toy section first followed very closely by the dog treat section, where else?

Dessert
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how athletic are you?
I like to think 7.5-8, but the reality is probably closer to 5-6 although as I get older and stay active that number goes up compared with others my age.

2 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

You have a kind soul.
Mine is up too.

Ma said...

Great Feast! Good answers. Happy Aloha Friday.

I'm up