Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Car Trouble?

After the car was towed out to the mechanics, he got in and tried to start it. It turned over but wouldn't start and the same warning lights came. He wasn't able to get to it until Monday morning, but when he hopped in Monday morning, it fired right up nothing was wrong. Apparently it was just fatigued and needed a time out. He drove it around a bit, started and restarted it a fwe times. Looked it over and couldn't find anything wrong. An indication that the fuel pump may possibley be starting to go, but that's something you don't replace unless you know for absolute sure it's going because it's damn expensive and a lot of work. So Basically it cost me forty dollars to have the mechanic start my car a few times and drive it around for me.... go figure. I'm still just glad it didn't decide to act up while I was in Halifax... that would have been very inconvenient.

The wood was delivered last night, so the planning now begins for the planter boxes. I will be spending a lot of time outside with a big can of stain for the next little while.

No comments: